Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
1. Design Point will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Design Point will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client's website.
2. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the campaign.
Design Point's SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Design Point's SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
• Obtaining “backlinks” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for Client’s website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer/developer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• A Client’s website email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Design Point for search engine optimization purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Design Point can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Design Point, please contact Design Point for a cost estimate.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• Design Point has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Design Point does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if Design Point fails to increase traffic to the site by up to 6 months, Design Point will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Design Point assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Design Point will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Design Point can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Design Point does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. Design Point is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, social media paid ads, etc.) will be provided for an additional fee.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Design Point for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Design Point and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. Design Point is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Design Point’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Design Point, then Design Point’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
9. Search Engine Registration – Disclaimer:
a. The Client’s registered website with search engines will not guarantee the acceptance of the Client’s listing or that the Client’s listing will appear in the first 10 listings.
b. Websites may take several months for major search engines to index the Client’s website.
c. Search Engine Optimization is only one part of the Client’s online marketing tool. The Client’s website address should also be included in all the Client’s advertising material such as letterheads, business cards, Print/Radio/TV, social media channels etc.
d. Including a website link of the Client’s website from many other websites may increase the chances of the Client’s website being listed higher in various search engines.
e. Reregistering and changing the content within the Client’s website will ensure the search engine re-indexes the listing.
In the event your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/ or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
Each campaign amount must be paid in full by the due date for all SEO work to be conducted.
For any queries or concerns about these conditions please email email@example.com or contact Design Point on (03) 9923 2712
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
With my details below, I hereby accepted the prices, specifications, and terms and conditions mentioned above. Design Point is authorized to execute its services given what's mentioned in the above agreement.
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.
Signed by Evan Gainsford on Fri Sep 24 2021 15:12:22 GMT+1000 (AEST)
IP Address: 188.8.131.52